Informational Memorandum: PM-20-083
RMA revised the Silage Sorghum Pilot Endorsement for the 2021 and succeeding crop years. Changes include:
- Updated references to the Coarse Grains Crop Provisions;
- Replaced outdated terms with those consistent with the actuarial documents;
- Revised the deadline for providing a contract to the acreage reporting date instead of the final planting date to be consistent with other crops for which the contract price may be used as the price election;
- Clarified that all acreage in the county in which the insured has a share must be covered under the silage sorghum purchase contract in order to use the contract price as the price election; and
- Updated loss examples with current prices and simplified the computations.